Thursday, October 16, 2008

Episode Six









This is one of my favorite dishes I ate while I was living in Italy! I saw this dish made many different ways from the different regions that I lived in. From the Venito which is the region that venice is in, all the way down to La Spezia, which is where Genova is. You can find carbonara where ever you go in Italy, and its possibilities are endless. My personal favorite way to eat carbonara is the way I make it on this episode. It is simple and very elegant, and if seasoned right it can be an explosion of flavor in your mouth! Megan's favorite way of eating carbonara is with tortellini instead of spaghetti, and with cream in it as well. But the best part of this dish is that it is very very easy to make, and takes maybe twenty minutes at the most. 

No comments: